Welcome to Psychology Quarterly, your premier source for the latest advancements, research, and insights into the fascinating world of psychology. Our mission is to create a platform where leading experts, researchers, and enthusiasts can connect, explore, and discuss the ever-evolving landscape of human behavior and the mind. Dive into the depths of human cognition, emotions, and relationships with us.
Psychology Quarterly is a Sri Lankan-based but internationally-focused magazine that looks to educate the psychology student as well as the enthusiast. We rely on reason, science, and humanism as our guiding values and are committed to providing evidence-based information in layman’s language so that the study of psychology can be enjoyed by everyone.
Our inaugural issue is planned to launch on the first week of April 2023.
Psychology Quarterly was founded by Varuni Fernando in 2023. She is a counselor and educator, teaching adult students counseling and psychology through The Wellness Center.
If you wish to write for Psychology Quarterly, please see our Contribute page here.
- Research Highlights: Stay up-to-date with the most recent findings and groundbreaking studies in the field of psychology.
- Expert Interviews: Gain insights and perspectives from leading psychologists, neuroscientists, and therapists.
- Self-Improvement: Learn evidence-based techniques to improve your mental health, boost productivity, and enhance your personal relationships.
- Mental Health Awareness: Expand your understanding of mental health issues and explore resources for support and recovery.
- Book Reviews: Discover the latest publications that are shaping the field of psychology and mental health.